I am so excited to share this little diy project with you! Now one might not consider this a big accomplishment, but if you’re like me and you NEVER finish a Pinterest project let alone start one, then this is a big accomplishment.
Do It Yourself projects are wonderful ways to save money and put something that you have laying around, to good use. Now that the holidays are winding down and the New Year is just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to go through all of those wonderful treasures you have laying around, and purge of the unnecessary things! Upon finding an old picture frame, I decided to piece together a cute little jewelry holder that can be mounted on the wall. Check out the details below so that maybe you too can take on a little project this New Year!
-Mesh potato bag (old Halloween decoration)
-Foam from jewelry boxes
1) Take out picture frame glass and insert three small screws on the top row.
2) Take foam and line at the bottom of the frame, tucking the edges underneath the frame’s lower inside edge.
3) Take mesh and cut into the shape of the inside frame panel. Then tuck the excess mesh edge under the inside frame edge.
4) Pin the corners and cork the sharp edges in the back.
5) Take your favorite jewelry pieces and put them on display!
That’s it! It’s that easy. Now it’s your turn!